More than 26 million pounds of tax credits, benefits and other entitlements goes unclaimed each year across the borough
For indiviual residents to find out more contact Darlo Millions directly via:Telephone: 01325 734999
For our partners to refer clients to our service via our referral form only:
Darlo Millions referral form [External Link]
Money which could be spent on supporting local families and businesses. The estimated impact of the missing #DarloMillions on the local economy is estimated to be in excess of £42 MILLION POUNDS a year.
Many families are entitled to cash from the Government but are unaware of their eligibility.
Could you be missing out?
It’s not just the unemployed who receive benefits, tax credits or other allowances. You, or people you know, could well be losing out on money that rightfully belongs to you. Even if you are in work, retired, or already in receipt of some tax credits or benefits, it is worth checking your family is not missing out.
To find out what you and your family may be entitled to please visit the;
* The calculator provides general information regarding benefit entitlement only. If you or anyone you know could be claiming for or has long term health problems or disabilities, we recommend that you seek advice.
Cash may be available for anyone in one or more of the following groups:
- Families with dependent children, especially if you have a disabled child, a large family or you spend a lot on childcare.
- Those who are out of work.
- Anyone with an illness or disability.
- Carers, guardians, pregnant women, recent parents, the widowed and the over-60s.
- Those over 25 without children, working more than 30 hours a week and earning less than around £13,000 if single, or £18,000 in a couple.
If you, or anyone you know, meets one or more of these descriptions, you may well be one of the households in the borough missing out on the #DarloMillions and should check their entitlement ASAP.