Youth Employment Initiative
Are you currently NOT in education, employment or training?
Would you like information on the new Tees Valley Pathways Programme which is part of the Youth Employment Initiative and will support you to develop the skills and knowledge you need to progress into employment or training?
For futher details please contact Dorothy Chandler via:
We will work with you to ensure you get the skills, training and real life opportunities so you can move into work, education or training. We will support you to showcase your talents and progress.
• Essential skills and digital learning
• Supported access to external training
• Opportunities to explore education and training opportunities
• Support with employment opportunities - CV’s, applications, interview techniques
• 1:1 Money mentoring – take control of your finances, track your money and set financial life goals.
• Support with travel costs, training and equipment.
We also provide accredited training & volunteer placements in a live environment for:
• Call Centre
• Business Administration
Referral Contact Details
|Delivery Address||Bennet House
|Contact Person for Referrals||Dorothy Chandler|
|Email Address for Referralsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone Number for Referrals||07871573928|
The Tees Valley Pathways Programme will support 6,040 young people aged 15 to 29 years old across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or inactive with the aim of progressing the individuals into education, employment, training or self-employment. The programme is supported under the Youth Employment Initiative and delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural & Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
- RT @CitizensAdvice: We welcome @TheFCA's announcement of £2.1 million in redress for PerfectHome customers, but there are still fundamental…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: We are calling on @TheFCA to introduce a price cap on doorstep lending - similar to the one for payday loans. This coul…
- It's #InternationalDayOfHappiness, we want to know... what makes you happy? #Darlingtoncab #Darlington pic.twitter.com/65ywZy88xF