Would you like information on the new Tees Valley Pathways Programme which is part of the Youth Employment Initiative and will support you to develop the skills and knowledge you need to progress into employment or training?
Please contact Paula Wilson:
We will work with you to ensure you get the skills, training and real life opportunities so you can move into work, education or training. We will support you to showcase your talents and progress.
• Essential skills and digital learning
• Supported access to external training
• Opportunities to explore education and training opportunities
• Support with employment opportunities – CV’s, applications, interview techniques
• 1:1 Money mentoring – take control of your finances, track your money and set financial life goals.
• Support with travel costs, training and equipment.
We also provide accredited training & volunteer placements in a live environment for:
• Call Centre
• Business Administration
|Delivery Address||The CORE
|Contact Person for Referrals||Paula Wilson|
|Email Address for Referralsemail@example.com|
|Telephone Number for Referrals||07871573928|
The Tees Valley Pathways Programme will support 8,698 young people aged 15 to 29 across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or inactive with the aim of progressing them into Education, Employment, Training or Self-Employment.
The programme is delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The overall contract value is £25.38m with £9.52m from European Social Fund, £9.52m from Youth Employment Initiative and £6.34m of Match Funding. It is part-funded by the European Social Fund and supported under the Youth Employment Initiative.